AdSense

Sunday 8 December 2013

Sexlifer please help me outn I don't really understand that is going on.

Gud evn sex lifers, hide my id and notify me when posted.Im a married woman wit a kid nd also pregnant. I have an issue with my husby, there is one woman very close to where we live,though,her children or herself help in pickin my baby from sch till i return from my place of work. But the problem i have is dat my husby is too close wit her. He tells her virtually evrytin, same to the woman. If he hasn't gotten to the woman's shop in a day, he won't be comfortable,if he is going out and coming in,he passes through her shop. Pls, matured minds, what exactly is going on?

Do you also have something to discuss with good nigerian? Check here for how to publish it on 9JA SEXLIFE blog for others advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment