AdSense

Thursday 19 December 2013

See Woman & Pastor That Were Arrested For Husband’s Death

The Edo State Police Command, on Tuesday, paraded a Pastor and the wife of the late Mr Isonguyo Victor, a Deputy Manager at the Nigeria Petroleum Development Company (NPDC), who was allegedly murdered in a gruesome manner penultimate Friday by his wife and her Pastor
lover.

"What happened was that the Pastor asked the deceased to meet him somewhere along Sapele road. When the deceased got there, the Pastor stabbed him twice and then burnt the
car . The woman gave the husband's new car to the Pastor and we found the car with the Pastor.

"After killing the man in his vehicle, he set the car ablaze. The Pastor changed the number plate of the new car and put a fake one after he murdered the man."

Those where the words of the Edo
State Commissioner of Police, Foluso Adebanjo while narrating how Mrs Enebong Victor Isonguyo planned the murder of her husband with her Pastor, Prince Udoka Nkanchukwu.

He said they both confessed to be lovers and (one) plotted the death of the NPDC staff and father of three.

The late man's wife, Mrs Isonguyo is denying having extra marital affairs with the Pastor. She said:

"When I did not see my husband I ran to the Pastor because we have known for a very long time. I took my husband's new car to him to sow
as a seed in the church so that my husband will be found . I told him to take it to the church but I didn't know that he went and changed the number
plates.

"I had to ask him to pray harder because I loved my husband and I don't want anything to happen to him. I did not kill my husband because I loved him."

This life…the heart of men is wicked!
Feel Free To Add Your Comment and also Share This Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment