AdSense

Monday 9 December 2013

Abormination:- 24-year-old Man Impregnates His Own Blood Sister In Calabar

A 24-year old man identified as Ndifreke Uko, has allegedly impregnated his younger sister,
Otobong Uko.

The incident which occurred at Ikang Etta Street in Calabar Municipality of Cross River State, has kept residents wondering why the two siblings engaged in such abominable act.

Narrating her ordeal, Otobong said:

"My brother has been having regular sex with me until I suddenly realized what the whole thing was all about.
"When I noticed it, I told my father, but he advised me not to make it public, until three months after, when I realized that I had missed my period."

But the same Ndifreke was alleged to have also impregnated one of his sisters some years ago.

9jaSexlife.blogspot.Com gathered that an attempt to terminate the pregnancy was said to have led to the death of the girl.

Neighbours in the compound refused to comment on the matter, while property belonging to the Uko family had been thrown out of the compound.
Feel Free To Add Your Comment And Also Share This Post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment